Are you looking for a fun and challenging job as a receptionist/secretary? We are looking for a new colleague to join our team!
As a receptionist/secretary, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and ensure that everything runs smoothly. You will be responsible for receiving phone calls, scheduling appointments and processing incoming and outgoing emails/mail. You will also be responsible for supporting the notary and the team.
We are looking for someone who is communicatively strong, has good organizational skills and is service-oriented. But more importantly, you are enthusiastic and eager to learn!
- Receiving and supervising clients and other visitors to the office;
- providing coffee, tea and something sweet to go with it;
- Receiving phone calls and processing incoming and outgoing email and mail;
- scheduling appointments;
- supporting the other staff members;
- Providing a neat and presentable reception area and consulting rooms and keeping other areas of the office in order;
- keeping track of office supplies; and
- Performing other administrative duties.
We are looking for someone who:
- communication strength;
- Independent, collegial and helpful;
- Is flexible and proactive;
- is stress-resistant and patient;
- has good organizational ability;
- Has a service-oriented attitude; and
- is enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level (with experience as a receptionist/secretary preferred);
- A good command of the Dutch and English languages; and
- Has a positive and cheerful attitude.
What we have to offer you:
- A challenging job in a professional, but also a friendly environment;
- opportunity for further development; and
- A competitive salary (depending on experience and age).
Are you the person we are looking for? Then send us your application with CV by clicking 'Apply now' and who knows, you might become our new colleague!